Thursday, April 21, 2005

Wake up! I recollect elyssa saying. I stared at the clock ticking on the wall and it showed sharp 8. Knowing that either the teacher or my class mate would be behind schedule for class, I sustained sleeping. 8.10am my clock showed again. I sprang out of my divan and hurried to the lavatory to brush my teeth. I scarcely had the time to even take a shower. With the same t-shirt I was clad in since last night, I grabbed my ever geared up camel jeans, squeezed into it and ran for class. My microbiology mentor was not only connoting. She was creepy. Thursdays are the most dreaded days for my adored group 22. Not only has she nagged, she screams till the entire division shakes in repulsion.

“Come in Maha” hmm she’s well-bred today. I was wondering if she was just being fastidious or cynical. It’s hard to envisage this Russians at times.

I sat beside Ditto and all set for my exams. I knew I was not really prepared but again I was just trying my luck. I could scarcely unbolt my eye lids what more convert the question. I was obliged to Sarah and Ditto for being the answer bringer for the day. It was excellent that she was busy. It made my line lucid to thrash out answers and evaluate them.

Propadeutics class was another annoyance. I had to study the whole chapter for her grill later this afternoon. Im truly glad it’s a Thursday. It’s always deem to be the end of the week for me as on Fridays I solitary have Immunology and stupid Russian classes to attend and on Saturdays, lectures that I by a hair's breadth go to.

The deliberation of sleeping or catching a movie energized me. I always linger for the weekends to respite. Mondays till Thursdays are in fact frenzied. All I require is 24 hours of day light and 4 hours of dimness. Some desires just don’t come true.

Chaotic made me snort last night and he made me contemplate. It was specifics to be sure with. But he made sense at one point!. There was fundamentally a combat of genders on IRC last night and as typical I was the one who started it. I made a point that a genital was by no means confidently identified till the rudiment was in its 3rd tri semester. And the disagreement went on. I was winning the streaks till Chaotic, a Norwegian undergraduate snapped back at me saying “women’s have breast only when they are 12-15”

A jiffy of peace. Yeah he was precise. He won. I could squabble with that idea. Sheesh. But then again I snapped back saying “and since then, you guys can’t elevate your eyes or hands off them”.

I was snappy. It was fine. Amio became the yoyo of India. I loved the haphazard kick messages that fit her pretty well.

But what made my day was a guy named Deepak who keep stressing that he isn’t receding and don’t have a tummy. I told him that I heard he was a Sindhi Chor. Though I know it wasn’t exact. He tried to validate himself by logging on into his webcam. It was amusing. Serious fun. I hardly could grasp my breath while laughing. I can’t envisage someone taking things so grimly.

I won’t be around till Sunday I presuppose. Need some genuine good break and I should be on my quiescent epic again. The weather outside is so lovely. Rainfall and succulence makes my sleeping marathon a pleasurable one. Well folks that’s all for today. I better hit my books before it’s too tardy. It’s inflexible being a medical student. And above all one that is thousand of mile away from home. Stay tuned and superior day!

0 comments: