I woke up around 11 I presume. Didn’t have the time to glimpse at the clock. Garfield was still lingering around. I dint have anything to do, so I started exasperating the cat. Michael and raj told me about their encounter with a mishap. Not them of course. They actually saw lifeless women under a bus, in all probability compressed by the tires and the corpse was not sheltered. It was really astounding. In Malaysia, before an investigation or the preliminary of statements, the corpse was decently covered by at least a cloth. It was the total contrary here. Mike was telling me about his dreams last night which was rather identical as mine. Well, my dream was wilder. I dreamt that the spirit of Juon was hunting me down. She killed everyone in my family and was after me. And I on the other hand was reassuring her down, teaching her to manage her annoyance and sorting out her predicaments. When I woke up, the first thing on my mind was what the hell? I stared at the central processing unit for a while thinking and wondering if it was just a reverie. I couldn’t manage my very own temper what more tutor a sick ghost how to.
Football! I asked raj out of inquisitiveness. The last time I played football was when I was fifteen. I’ve absolutely lost stroke with undulating a ball and jagged playing. But then I still resolute to play the game along with mike, raj, hardev, Kong, Marcus and jozzy. I could hardly feel my ass. It was as if it had been utterly frozen up owing to the brawny wind and frostiness. I couldn’t even go by a ball what more scuttle along. I decided to come home my comfy room fully equipped with an oil furnace. What more can I solicit for.
The cc in forth hostel sucked big time. It took me more than 8 minutes just to get a page loaded. Now I thank god for first-rate telecommunication in first hostel. The net velocity was rapid and dependable. Im thinking of getting my clinical reports settled by this week. Nursing surgery and my nursing therapy results have been put away for a long time. The thought of my summer practice in a paramedic’s team for 28 days made me feel under par. All I had is 2 months with my family and friends and yet this comes up.
My thoughts and reminiscences of my past have been lingering around some curve of my brain for the past 4 days. Im baffled as usual and I really doubt myself again.
I have zilch more to write now. I’ll just loiter around till something new pops up till then stay tuned.
Saturday, April 23, 2005
Posted by
Bindiya
at
10:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment