Wednesday, April 20, 2005

The prospect of the young sprouts of maple leaves outside my window made me smirk to my self. Just two more months for me to fly home to Malaysia, my home. I anticipated myself being in the arms of my beloved and having fun with my family. Missing home was a part of my daily life here. Missing propadeutics class today made me feel so culpable. My alarm didn’t ring or was it just that I did not set it before retiring to bed. Raj made his visits to my hostel and as typical he was stunned to see me and my roommate lying on bed. I managed to get a peek of him and you should have seen his face. The revulsion on his face was as if he’s seen the sight of massacre or it was just the end of the world.

“I woke up late” I told him and got up to get my shower.

Pharmacology class was a squander I must say. I hardly geared up anything for class today. I was deprived of notes because none of my classmates had the material and me being the group leader felt I was a total waste to the world. With gods grace my teacher wasn’t much in the frame of mind to ask tons of questions and let us back early.

Walking down the staircase leading to the café made me think of the bulletin I received from someone close to me. I was cracking my head from the moment I saw his pictures on the net. I thought that I met him in my tuition centers during school but then it struck my mind that I met him during a campground, a motivational camp during my school days. It was really hilarious, seriously funny. We were in the same group during the camp and we had to carry out some duties and some work and we became kind of close. His name was weird. It meant something like a witch doctor. Someone smelled the chemistry amid us and one time I remember he was asked to alter his place with someone else. I laughed when I thought of the past days and how he has grown into a fine gentleman securing a job and established in life. He remained as one of my crushes till this date, well not really for anything sweet. He ruined my prom night! I am still pissed with the thought that he could come up with such stories. But then again, it was during school times.

“Do me a favor Girl, grow up!” I summon up raj telling me this morning

“Hello, what’s your age and what’s mine” I snapped back

“I meant mentally” he said

I have to make a clean breast that I can be nastier than a child at times. It was just me and I did’nt have to pretend. I have to pretend to be a 24 year old lady brazing myself thru college and thru my daily life. That was rigid. It was a mission. I just can’t be my self in Kursk. And this made me sick being here!

I heard a story today of someone faking an epilepsy. It was funny to think that someone can actually fake on a convulsion. It required lots of vigor to be in that kind of state. It made me shudder that there are such people in this world. In that case, as a doctor how am I to actually decide if my patients were not faking it just for some attention. And during the time that I actually help them, more other patients required my help and aid. SICK! That was the word for this people. Perfectly fitting.


It’s been days since I actually logged into Mirc to converse to someone. Just trouble-free chats. There’s no more life there essentially. It used to be vivacious before. When Bianca and I start singing everyone leaves! Ha ha and there was then Kippu whos my best friend on earth! And now god knows what is he busy with. (I know your reading this!) and yeah there was Le_debbil aka ashutosh agarwal. The verity that he just cant stay made me livid and once I thought I should just highjack a plane and land in India just to execute him. Then I thought judiciously. Yeah! it could have been my blunder. Well whatever, he’s crossed the bridge, moved over to his next level, I just hope one day I don’t wallop into him. Hmm then there was this cute girl name Diya, she’s vanished too. Everyone is just a bot there. Even if their nicks are breathing. I don’t get it. Was I the one who’s been altering or everyone else have tainted and got busy these days. I have grown very much a trivia addict. I enjoyed the antagonism that was presented by Chaotic, a Norwegian and Morphine, a teenager who was way too young for his astuteness. He is smart, no, he’s brilliant.

I have been fleeting my time with trivia and surfing all the time in Kursk because there’s nothing more to do here than studying. Right now, I am just going to lame about on net, and hit on some trivia. Till then, stay tuned!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohooo poor webspace ...the bloggers are going to run out of space sooner or later

go maha baby go get them