Friday, April 22, 2005

Nothing much happened today. It was purely a typical mind-numbing Friday in the terra firma of Karl Marx. Well, one thing good was, I attended my dense Russian class for no reason. It was a sluggish suicide I must declare. The weather was butchery cold, I marvel why. It was shining so vibrantly a few days back reminding me of the weather conditions of my much-loved Malaysia. And now, its freaking cold made worst by non stop rain and mugginess. The only thing good of this weather was it made resting a satisfying activity. On the darker side, my jeans were always drenched with sludge and what made it worst was, my ever faithful umbrella ruined into two owing to the strong wind speed.

The chicken curry I made for dinner at Rajs place tasted celestial, thanks to my mothers very own instructions. I personally consider the vegetarian one tasted superior to the meat curry. Garfield, a misplaced cat, owned by the whole of hostel 4 made his customary stopovers. I always thought the cat was a player. And of course he made 322 as his lodge just to bask and get attention. I really wished that Aerial was about here to stalk this cat down. It would be entertaining to watch the show. Mean! I discern. As I said, that’s my middle name. Nothing much happened today. I think I am leaving to bed and rouse up with more vivid thoughts tomorrow

0 comments: