Sunday, April 10, 2005

Always acknowledged as Bindiya in the midst of my very good friends and of course Maha among my school friends and associates, I grew up wanting more in life, mulish and was always fidgety. I sought more than what life was offering me, I climbed a mountain when I was just 13. I’ve seen the faces of life and was never yet contented. The burning zeal inside me always made me move ahead till one day I broke the news to my family that I have decided to study medicine, and before I knew it , I am here .

I was merely thrilled to breathe in a post-Marxist country. The name Karl Marx elated me, the figurine of Lenin ubiquitously made me pompous. Many things were unpredictable in particular the weather conditions. As I stayed here longer, Mother Russia brought out more of life that I have never seen before. The ethnicity was predominantly bizarre though im habituated to it now. The food was basically insipid and there was not even a single fast food restaurant at any curve of this state and we had to drive 10 hours just to get a burger.

This marks the beginning of the voyage into my daily life ramblings… the commencement of my online blabbing. All commentary can be posted to kreena76@yahoo.com. Stay tuned and have fun….from Russia with Love

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this girl for years now and her ideas are always popping up. She is energetic and always on the move. Her heart never stops simply at her guys, she turns down most of the offers waiting for the right heart to meet hers. I am still trying and let us see where she leads. good luck Maha,

your well wisher

Anonymous said...

hahaha....gosh just too many people know too much about me!