Monday, April 11, 2005

The air of unsullied spring and the sun shinning right to my face woke me up. Something was really erroneous with my throat. No. Veto. The very thing that I loathed the most was lingering around. FEVER!. I screamed!. It seriously can’t be happening. I hopped out of bed and began my hunt for the thermometer and wedged it into my mouth. Definitely I had fever. I called my best friend raj the very moment informing him that I was feeling really ill and won’t be attending classes for the day. He decided to haul me to the doctor which made me even sicker. A visit to the med-punk was an annoyance. The queue was always elongated and arduous

Im even too sick and tired to actually type more and the perfect thing to do now is rest, rest and more rest. Will be back when I’m well.

0 comments: