Well its four am, I haven’t started studying for my pediatrics test tomorrow and all im thinking about is to get married with adnan samy at the jiffy. Let me elucidate why. For starters he can sing, and when I say he can sing, I mean he can really sing. And hes super round and endearing, makes him cuddlier and I would not be worrying about which bolster would make me more contented. I have always wanted to marry someone receding and round but I guess I’ll settle with someone lean and a little hairy. As long as his beard doesn’t poke me when I kiss him and his hair doesn’t have an Amazon then im fine. Just visualize me picking lice of his chest! Go figure
Life has never been better. Chatting with him makes my heart skip a beat each time he calls me sayang. Early morning chats are beautiful. Starts the day well off and makes me smile thru out the day. What makes it lovelier is that the feeling is mutual. Its nice to hear him smile thru his voice. Geez im so crazy over him. Don’t catch me, just let me drown.
A poem made me smile today. It was deep. Was very sweet. And was true enough
BeautifulI’d give anything to see the sun set on the horizon…I’d do anything to gaze at a full moon in the night sky…Even a rainbow would make me smile…And I’d love to swim in crystal clear water…Of an untouched sea…
Sometimes I’ll see a shooting star….And try to gaze from afar…All the diamonds in the night skies…The mist on the mountains is simply breathtaking…As is walking in rainforest during rainy summer afternoons…..
To see cascading waterfalls I’d do anything for…As to stand on the highest peak in the world…And look at the sights below…I’d love to soar on wings above the clouds…Across the bluest skies…
I’d do anything to seeAll the beautiful things in the world….Like a red rose blooming in the
Sahara…Like a river twisting through a dusty land….All the beautiful things in the world….But I also know I am looking atThe world’s most beautiful creation…Every time your lips engrave a warm smile…And every time I look into your lovely eyes…..
i’ll end this here and get back to my attempt of studying. Its Saturday and it means its my time to actually sleep 18 hours a day, and yes, today is the voyage.
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Posted by
Bindiya
at
3:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment