Doha, room 401, almajoori hotel
Firstly im pissed because I was promised Marriot and I got this. Second thing, the handle of my hand luggage broke just as I entered the hotel. Third I was so clumsy that my hand luggage knocked down the metal rubbish bin by the elevator and fourth, of all the days, my wrist watch had to break. There’s on good news, I got a room for myself. Well, basically I did not want to stay with that girl and im glad she thought the same way too. I was glad that I was given a single room after I started flirting with him a bit and thank god I understood Hindi, and I got the manager involved into a nice conversation till he allowed me to stay alone. Now that’s my talent and im proud of it. I don’t actually need to carry my skirts or show my cleavage just to get things done. I just talk and it always seems to work if you are sincere. I was told that dinner was to be served now and breakfast at 7 tomorrow. And my check out of that hotel is at 12. So I have around a day more here in Doha. I don’t plan to go out with a taxi or anything like that. Im just going to walk around since the hotel is in town. Well, for one I can sleep naked and no one will comment but the thought that this is an Arab country, I double checked my door. Its one is here in Doha now and Im sleepy. Some how im too tired to sleep I guess. A peek out of the window shows some unrevealed part of Doha. If im not mistaken I just saw a prostitute flashing her boobs to some cars passing. OK made up my mind, im just going for food and no where else. My times are just not good. Oh movie marathon has started in my room. Let’s see the channels are killing. Channel one shows some Arabians stretching, uff channel 2 some discussion in Arab language. Right channel 3 is what Im glued to cause it in English, whoa, Richard Gere just got slapped, I think its this No mercy movie, rite next channel 4, some Arabian singing ya Habibi, urgh, channel 5 LBC channel muted I don’t know why, channel 6 black and white next!, channel 7 blank, channel 8 ahhh BBC world news. It’s been such a long time since actually watched news. Pilot killed in crash some spy pilots, Briton arrested, im still lost. Let me skip the channels and jump to channel 15. Sexy Arabians and whoa they are sexy and they really can shake their hips. Right enough, Im going to watch Euro news now and fall asleep. That’s all about my one night in Doha, im just surrounded by shops shops and sand. Good night people bye
Friday, June 24, 2005
Posted by
Bindiya
at
7:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
woah yucks @ u having to put in that dingy hotel!
yeah travelmisfortunes come in clumps i think...glad to hear u got a single room atleast!
Post a Comment